Volunteers help out with shelling pecans at OAKS
Two sisters carry on tradition at Hornersville Baptist ChurchThe Hornersville Baptist Church’s children and youth performed “Christmas Hang-ups” Sunday night in front of a packed house. The children and play directors have gathered Sunday and Wednesday night...
- WoodmenLife presents Holcomb with U.S. flag
- Arbyrd council wraps up year with December session
- Huber honored at Campbell council meeting
- Hallelujah on the Square
- Heritage Nursing Center honored by young carolers
- Masterson students share the Christmas spirit at Dunklin County Courthouse (12/12/17)
- Christmas in Kennett ends at 25 years (12/12/17)1
- FBLA is stuffing the stocking for KHD (12/12/17)
- Hornersville to hold Christmas Parade and Breakfast with Santa (12/12/17)
- Letters magically make it to North Pole just in time (12/12/17)
- Kennett wrestling team edges Jonesboro 33-27KENNETT, Mo. - The Kennett Indians varsity wrestling team edged Jonesboro, Ark., 33-27 in its home opener Tuesday night. See results below: --- Kennett 32, Jonesboro 27 106: Tristan Malone (KENNETT) over (JONE) (For.) 132: Ronaldo Guerrero (KENNETT) over (JONE) (For.)...
- MISSOURIAN ROUNDUP: St. Vincent boys basketball knocks off Chaffee (12/13/17)
- Kennett girls fall victim to red-hot Jackson 51-18 in latest SEMO Conference challenge (12/11/17)
- Holcomb girls basketball team beats Bloomfield 35-27 for first win (12/11/17)
- MISSOURIAN ROUNDUP: Kelly girls basketball claims consolation prize in Lady Devils Invitational (12/10/17)
- Seedings released for Bloomfield Christmas Tournament (12/10/17)
God's Wonders in the World (12/9/17)“O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever. To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever.” (Psalms 136:3-4) All the physical things God has created cause us to wonder or be amazed! We wonder at the moon, stars, animals and plant life. ...
Taking back the neighborhood (12/9/17)The Kennett City Council heard from community members on Monday night expressing their concerns with violence and crime in their neighborhoods. The citizens were quick to praise the police department and their efforts to maintain law and order, however suggestions were made for increased patrols and neighborhood watch programs...
Shelby SmallShelby Small, daughter of the late Jake and Norma (Boatright) Davidson, was born June 28, 1937 In Senath and departed this life December 9, 2017 at Lawrence Memorial Hospital in Walnut Ridge, Ark.,...
Lois Jean BarnesLois Jean Barnes, 73, of Malden, passed away Monday, Dec. 11, 2017, at Westfield Nursing Center in Sikeston. Landess Funeral Home of Malden is in charge of arrangements.
Rosa Marlene OwensRosa Marlene Owens, daughter of the late Charles Everett Owens and Effie Ethel (Edwards) Owens, was born February 11, 1960 in Belle Glade, Fla., and departed this life on December 12, 2017 at the age...
Ed B. SniderEd B. Snider, 89, of Poplar Bluff, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 12, 2017 at his residence. Landess Funeral Home of Campbell is in charge of arrangements.
City Real Estate
For Sale by Owner***New Listing*** 2 bedroom, 1 bath home located on a dead end street. Last house at the end. Has updated vinyl windows, chainlinked fenced in backyard, nearly new roof, portable storage building. 125 Ode Johnson St. Senath, Mo. Call...
MiscellaneousShelled Pecans for Sale $8/bag approx. 1-lb 573-559-6705
GeneralKate Spade original purse pink with white polka dots asking $65 OBO 501-538-5147
Legal NoticesIN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF DUNKLIN COUNTY, MISSOURI, DIVISION I In Re: Marriage of: TOMMY DON ROONEY and EVELYN ANN ROONEY, TOMMY DON ROONEY, Petitioner, vs. Case No. 17DU-DR00254 EVELYN ANN ROONEY, Respondent. NOTICE UPON ORDER FOR SERVICE BY PUBLICATION The State of Missouri to the Respondent, Evelyn Ann Rooney. You are hereby notified that an action has been commenced against you in the Circuit Court for the County of Dunklin, Missouri, the object and general nature of which is for...
Latest State & Nation News