- Feed the Community Thanksgiving Dinner held in Malden
- From the Vaults- Hemphill Lumber Company
- Jaycees Good Neighbors Project provides food baskets 1
- Governor Parson announces Missouri One Start will train more than 42,000 workers statewide
- Newly-created task force on substance abuse prevention and treatment set to begin work
- Malden Chambermaids to host Breakfast with Santa Saturday, Dec.7, following Christmas parade
- Blytheville Police make multiple arrests;seize 62 pounds of meth
- Backup crews needed for warehouse fires in Portageville
- Man found guilty for assault in Dunklin County Jail (11/18/19)1
- City of Campbell moves forward with CDBG (11/16/19)
Kennett City Council 11-5-19
- Hayti falls to Valle Catholic 43-6 in C1D1 football championshipSTE. GENEVIEVE, Mo. - The No. 2 seeded Hayti Indians traveled to Ste. Genevieve to battle the No. 1 seeded Valle Catholic Warriors in the Class 1, District 1 football championship Friday night. The Indians were looking to continue their journey to another state championship but the Warriors had other plans...
- BOYS BASKETBALL PREVIEW: Senath-Hornersville boys look to rely on strong post play (11/18/19)
- GIRLS BASKETBALL PREVIEW: Senath-Hornersville girls look to establish long-lasting foundation (11/18/19)
- Host site and kickoff time set for Kennett-Roosevelt Class 3 football quarterfinal (11/17/19)
- Kennett volleyball program wins postseason awards (11/17/19)
- Brackets set for Bootheel Conference middle school girls basketball tournaments (11/17/19)
- Missouri Bootheel basketball and wrestling teams receive class and district assignments (11/17/19)
- Kennett football beats Ste. Genevieve 40-0 to repeat at C3D1 champs (11/16/19)2
Grief, the holidays (11/19/19)Two of the most family-oriented holidays are upon us, and those who have lost loved ones throughout the year are going to be most affected by them. With the death of my sister in 2016, my dad in 2018, and my mom this year, for me the grieving process was not immediate because I was the caregiver for all, and as the eldest sibling, all arrangements fell on my shoulders; therefore, there was no time to suffer the loss. ...
Trivial pursuits (11/16/19)Thursday night I competed with some friends in a trivia contest presented by the Three Rivers Endowment Trust to benefit the Kennett Student Success Fund.. It was a great night filled with lots of laughter and fellowship. Itís always fun to see just how ignorant I am when it comes to certain subjects like 90ís pop culture, Disney princesses, and famous moms...
Eulus VaughnMr. Eulus Vaughn, 93, son of the late Arthur and Eva Bishop Vaughn was born December 16, 1925, in the Cockrum Community, and passed away November 15, 2019 at the Arkansas Methodist Hospital in...
Geneva L. YoungGeneva Lorall Young, 87, daughter of the late Award E. and Ethel (Hicks) Strother was born October 5, 1932 in Charlotte, Arkansas and departed this life November 15, 2019. Geneva married Arthur Berl...
Margaret HirtzMargaret Hirtz, 93, of Glennonville, Mo., passed away Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019 at Swift Creek in Poplar Bluff. Landess Funeral Home of Campbell in charge of arrangements.
Marcella Hon (11/16/19)Marcella Eloise Hon, 91, died on November 12, 2019, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau. Born August 8, 1928, in Alton, Ill., to the late Rube Johnson and Lottie Mae Burch, Marcella was a member...
Presley Layke Moody (11/12/19)Shannon and Logan Moody, of Bragg City, wish to announce the birth of their daughter, Presley Layke Moody. Presley was born October 14, 2019 at 8:14 a.m., weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz., and 19 inches long. Grandparents are Lorie and Aaron White of Kennett; Tom Buchanan of Piggott, Ark.; Tim and Ronda Looney of Kennett; and Brian Moody of Kennett...
New Online Reader
City Real EstateHOUSE FOR SALE IN KENNETT 2007 Russell Street $10,000 obo Call 573-344-5812
MiscellaneousWelco Candence Treadmill w/weights - $295 Credenza Cabinet - $150 (3) White Barstools, adjustable height - $75 7-pc. Broyhill Twin Bedroom Set - $450 7-pc. Ashley Sofa and Loveseat Set - $450 Kimball Upright Piano - $400 Call 573-888-1094 or 573-344-0945
MiscellaneousNOTICE OF OWNERSHIP OF PROPERTY IN CAMPBELL, MO All property owned previously by Eagen Green and Randy Green in Campbell, MO is now owned by Randy and Debbie of Campbell, MO, and is not owned in any way by Harold Lee Green. If you are hunting on this property without permission from Randy Green, it is not legal and you are trespassing. Property has been posted as private property. Hunting, fishing, trapping or trespassing for any purpose is strictly forbidden and violators may/will be...
For RentHouse for rent 1708 Wimberly St. Kennett 2 bedroom 1 bath $400 rent & $400 deposit. No inside pets Wall Heat & Window Air Conditioner Call 888-6141 leave message no calls after 8pm
Latest State & Nation News