- Oldsen awarded White Coat
- Kennett prepares for Delta Fair Week
- Parade registration ends tomorrow
- Prospective students invited to attend Southeast Show Me Day Oct. 6
- 4th Annual Mixed Breed Car Show (9/18/18)
- Arbyrd Council tackles neglected lawns at meeting (9/18/18)
- From the Vaults- Martin's Men Store of Blytheville (9/18/18)
- Malden Chamber Banquet to be held Thursday, Sept. 20 (9/18/18)
- FCC Behavioral Health hosts "Fore Wellness" Golf Tournament (9/18/18)
- KFD trims things up! (9/18/18)
Kennett City Council 9-18-18
- FOOTBALL GLANCE: Kennett at North County & East Prairie at MaldenRecords: Kennett 3-1, North County 2-2 Series History: N/A Last Meeting: N/A Last Week: Kennett beat Caruthersville 35-12, North County beat DeSoto 60-28 Notes: It is the first time Kennett and North County have met in the last decade...
- Kennett boys cross country team takes 11th at Cape Central Invitational (9/19/18)
- DDD ROUNDUP: Kennett volleyball beats Senath-Hornersville, Kennett tennis team collects wins (9/18/18)
- Kennett volleyball team beats Holcomb in straight sets (9/18/18)
- Week 4 Malden Football Awards (9/18/18)
- Schedule set for Gideon Volleyball Tournament (9/17/18)
- Malden rally falls short against Kelly football team (9/17/18)
- Week 3 Malden Football Awards (9/16/18)
Fall prevention, staying upright (9/18/18)Now that I’m 60, I realize that I don’t bounce quite as good as I did in my thirties, so avoiding situations that could possibly cause a fall is high on my list these days. Even those beautiful stiletto heels have been put to rest, well most of them anyway. With Saturday, Sept. 22, slated as Fall Prevention Awareness Day, it is important to remind everyone how easy it is for a senior to slip and fall...
This and That (9/15/18)It’s been another busy week around Kennett. This past weekend my family and I attended the Fall into Arts Festival. I ran into many friends and left with some great jams and some local art pieces. Despite the threat of rain and an actual downpour or two, the community came out and really supported the festival...
Michael W. HowellMichael Wayne Howell, 57, of Mena, Arkansas, died Thursday, September 13, 2018 in Collierville, Tennessee. He was born Friday, June 16, 1961 to James Richard and Jeanette Pinkston Howell in Memphis,...
Donald Brooks (9/18/18)For those who didn’t know him, Donald Brooks’ gruff exterior, with his trademark long beard and usually carrying a hefty walking stick, may have concealed the fact this “mountain man” was a kind and...
Gregory Buys (9/18/18)Gregory Allen Buys, 67, of Paraould, Ark., passed away Saturday, September 15, 2018. He was born February 27, 1951 to Boyd and Betty Buys. Greg was a loving dad and granddad. He enjoyed riding...
George J. Byers (9/18/18)George Jerry Byers, of Kennett, son of the late George Albert Byers and Marie (Price) Byers, was born June 21, 1941 in Hayti, Missouri and departed this life September 16, 2018 at St. Bernard Medical...
MiscellaneousPUBLIC NOTICE Senath Housing Authority announces that on or about September 20, 2018, it shall make available for public review a "Draft Copy" of the components of the Annual/Five Year Plan per guidelines of 24 CFR 903, a requirement of the Quality Housing & Work Responsibility Act of 1998. The document will be available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until noon at the Housing Authority office, 722 Caneer Street, Senath, Missouri for approximately 45 days. A public hearing is...
Help WantedS & C Transport Kennett, MO CURRENTLY HIRING Class A CDL flatbed drivers *Must have 2 years experience *Drivers home every weekend *Clean MVR If interested call Shannon 573-559-8278
GeneralKENNETT 2 FAMILY CARPORT SALE 2016 Harris Street Sat., Sept. 22 6am - ?? Several items available!
For RentFOR RENT 2 Bedroom House and 3 Bedroom House Available October 1st Call for Details 573-888-5961 or 573-717-3606
Latest State & Nation News