- Dunklin County WIC office receives award
- Orthopedic Care expanded with providers in Kennett 1
- Kennett city wide clean-up finishes up
- Two upcoming workshops offered to Kennett Chamber members
- Department of Natural Resources provides compliance assistance to Senath
- Deacon Andrew Williams receives fond farewell
- Campbell R-II welcomes new staff members
- Kennett United Way applications available (8/17/18)
- Senath discusses trash pickup rate increase (8/16/18)
- McVey honored with Missouri Municipal Attorney Associationís Lou Czech Award (8/16/18)
Kennett City Council 8-7-18
- VOLLEYBALL PREVIEW: Senath-Hornersville hopes to enjoy success under new head coachThe Senath-Hornersville varsity volleyball team enters the 2018-19 season looking to build on last seasonís 13-15-2 campaign under a new head coach. Alex Glover takes over for Chelsey Vincent as head coach. Glover is a high school graduate of nearby Holcomb that recently graduated from Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau...
- Kennett Gatorade Game postponed (8/16/18)
- BASEBALL PREVIEW: Holcomb looks to develop youth under new head coach (8/15/18)
- BASEBALL PREVIEW: Senath-Hornersville hopes past experience yields future success (8/15/18)
- Kennett football scrimmages slated for Thursday & Friday (8/15/18)
- Over $15K raised at 2018 Kennett Athletics Booster Club Golf Scramble (8/14/18)
- FOOTBALL PREVIEW: Portageville Bulldogs hope for promising season (8/13/18)
- VOLLEYBALL PREVIEW: Kennett looks to make noise under new coach (8/12/18)
Beware of the Bully (8/18/18)Thereís nothing new about bullies. Most can remember a schoolyard bully or two. I can remember a couple of mine that had me avoiding them like the plague. What used to be, for the most part a harmless annoyance that could be taken care of rather easily has escalated into a very serious problem, and with the advent of social media and cyber-bullying has even turned deadly...
Grasping Jesus (8/18/18)One of many Christiansí favorite Scripture passages is Paulís description of the life of the believer in Galatians 4:1-7. In verse 6, God is address as ďAbba, FatherĒ which offers a comforting image of God in the context of an earthly fatheróproviding for our needs and protecting us. ...
Jo Beth Elizabeth RickmanJo Beth Elizabeth Rickman, daughter of Dale and Joyce Rickman and the late Lola Elizabeth (Kitchens) Rickman was born August 10, 1963 in Kennett, and departed this life on August 15, 2018 at the age...
Bonnie Sue SillsBonnie Sue Sills, 66, daughter of the late John Dudley Mask and Opal Azee Strong Mask, was born June 4, 1952, and passed away Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2018, at Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center in Poplar...
Joshua Daniel PalmerJoshua Daniel Palmer, Sr., 41, of Poplar Bluff, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2018 in Campbell. Bradshaw Funeral Home of Malden is in charge of arrangements.
Freida Alice DyeFreida Alice Curtner Dye, daughter of the late Fred R. Curtner and Edna C. (Robbins) Curtner was born January 2, 1945 in Kennett, and departed this life on August 16, 2018 at the age of 73 years....
Olivia Gwen Tipton (8/11/18)Kastenny Walker and Jason Tipton of Malden, announce the birth of their daughter, Olivia Gwen Tipton, born July 5, 2018, at Saint Francis Healthcare System in Cape Girardeau. She was born at 4:42 p.m., weight 7 pounds and 7 ounces, and was 19.25 inches long...
Opie Tyler Pritchett (8/4/18)Cindy Chamberlain and Curtis Pritchett of Senath, announce the birth of their son, Opie Tyler Pritchett, born July 19, 2018, in Paragould, Ark. He weighed 7 pounds and 11 ounces, and was 19.5 inches long. He is the grandson of Jason and Tina Bishop of Senath, and Angie Nix of Holcomb...
MiscellaneousHouse For Sale 2007 Russell Kennett, MO. asking $10,000 573-344-5812
For RentFor Rent 605 S. Hopper. 3 bedroom, 1 bath, References required. Must fill out rental app. $600 month $400 deposit Call 888-5961 or 717-3606. No pets
GeneralKENNETT 1105 W. Harrison Sat., Aug. 18 7am - 4pm Lots of womens clothes, odds-n-ends, shoes, purses and more! Something for everyone!
Help WantedEnvironmental Specialist Dunklin County Health Department Full time Environmental Specialist position available at the Dunklin County Health Department. Position requires graduation from an accredited four year college with 30 hours in biology, life science, chemistry, bacteriology, or related fields. Send resume to DCHD, Attn: Lisa Johnson, 410 Teaco Road, Kennett, MO 63857 This institution is an equal opportunity employer.
Latest State & Nation News