- From the Vaults- Kampus Korner (4/24/18)
- Dunklin County Library receives LSTA Technology Mini-Grant for improvements (4/24/18)
- Ms. Ridgeview 2018 (4/24/18)
- Ridgeview Living Volunteer of the Year (4/24/18)
- Cardwell fire on Highway V (4/23/18)
- Hornersville discusses dog traps and trash pickup issues (4/21/18)
- Malden Lions Club grant helps disaster victims (4/21/18)
- Malden Disaster Relief Benefit (4/21/18)
- Kennett included in new "Opportunity Zones" designation (4/21/18)
- National Day of Prayer Service in Senath (4/21/18)
Kennett City Council 4-17-18
SOFTBALL: Kennett wins BHC tournament, Holcomb and Southland reach Tri-County finalsSOFTBALL: Kennett wins BHC tournament, Holcomb and Southland reach Tri-County finals SENATH, Mo. - The No. 2 seeded Kennett Indians took home the top prize at the Bootheel Conference softball tournament late Wednesday night at Senath. Kennett rallied from a 6-4 deficit to defeat No. 6 seeded Campbell 11-10 in its semifinal. Kennett then overcame a 2-0 deficit to beat No. 1 seeded Malden 6-2 in the championship...
- Senath-Hornersville talent Diego Fernandez signs to play college basketball at Crowley's Ridge College (4/25/18)
- Kennett baseball team outlasts Harding Academy 14-6 (4/24/18)
- Hayti's Ton’Quasha Hayes signs to play girls basketball at Jefferson College (4/24/18)
- Caruthersville’s Bell & Russell sign to play basketball at West Kentucky Community & Technical College (4/24/18)
- Malden track talents Aylexus Leshay and Jaycie Jones sign with Missouri colleges (4/24/18)
- Southland softball team beats Senath-Hornersville 7-3 ahead of Tri-County Tournament (4/23/18)
- Kennett baseball team finishes SEMO Conference play 5-2 (4/23/18)
Walk it off (4/24/18)In a high school ball game when a player gets mad, the coach will say, “walk it off.” When someone eats too much at dinner, they say, “I need to walk it off.” Walking has a great many benefits that can change your attitude and change your life without doing damage to your knees or your bank account...
Requiem for a First Lady (4/21/18)1Jeff Dorris email@example.com Barbara Bush passed away Tuesday at the age of 92. All accounts state that she died peacefully with her husband, former President George H. W. Bush at her side, holding her hand. As the reports of her passing began to appear on various news feeds across my computer and phone I thought how perfect it was for those two to be together, still holding hands after 73 years of marriage...
Joe E. Johnson (4/24/18)Joe Earl Johnson, 79, of Campbell, passed away Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center. Funeral arrangements were under the direction of Bradshaw Funeral Home, Inc. of Malden.
Charlie Fox (4/21/18)Charles “Charlie” Albert Fox, 89, of San Antonio, Texas, formerly of Kennett, passed away Wednesday, April 18, 2018 in San Antonio. He was born January 31, 1929, in Nevada, Mo., to John and Lorene...
Joseph Collis (4/19/18)Joseph Fredrick Collis, 78 of Kennett, formerly of Queen City, Mo., passed away at his home on Friday, April 13, 2018. The son of Troy Emmett and Hazel Lee (McCartney) Collis, he was born on August...
Sara E. Brown (4/19/18)Sara E. Brown, 84, of Rockledge, Florida, passed away Tuesday, April 10, 2018. Mrs. Brown was from Columbia, Mo., and moved to Brevard County in 1967 where she had a long career as an RN at Wuesthoff...
Alexander Jade Cumins (3/31/18)Matthew and Hannah Cumins would like to announce the birth of their son, Alexander Jade Cumins. He was born March 24, 2018 at 12:04 p.m. at St. Francis Family Birthplace in Cape Girardeau. He weighed 8 lbs., 11 oz., and was 22 inches long. Maternal grandparents are Eddy and Donna Moore of Gideon. Paternal grandmother is Nina Cumins of Risco, Mo...
GeneralYard Sale Friday & Saturday 7am-? 1607 Towery, Malden April 27 & 28th Furniture items, camping equipment, 4 wheeler, womens clothes, misc. items.
Help WantedFULL TIME LPN'S GOSNELL THERAPY AND LIVING 700 MOODY STREET GOSNELL, ARKANSAS 72315 Primary purpose of this job position is to provide direct nursing care to residents and supervision of day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing to ensure that the highest degree of quality care...
Help WantedSCHOOL NURSE JOB OPENING The Senath-Hornersville School District is accepting applications for a full-time nurse position for the 2018-19 school year. Applicants must hold a valid LPN or RN license. Interested parties may apply at the Superintendent's office in Senath, or call Dustin Benson at 573-737-2455 for more information.
GeneralYARD SALE "Rain or Shine" Saturday 4/28 ONLY 6am-1pm 709 Emerson St. KENNETT Men's, Women's, & Children's clothing & shoes, jewelry and accessories, collectables, & tools
Latest State & Nation News