Three Rivers College earns perfect score in accreditation review
Proponents of Clean Missouri campaign visit KennettProponents of the Clean Missouri campaign made a stop in Kennett as they traveled throughout the bootheel on Thursday. “There is too much corruption and secrecy in Missouri government,” said Clean...
- Kennett License Office request for proposal (10/16/18)
- From the Vaults- Ritz Theater Fire (10/16/18)
- Malden's Harvest Fest a success (10/16/18)
- Cardwell Mayor resigns (10/13/18)
- Wilson assumes role of Police Chief (10/13/18)1
- KPD/CLGW Family Day planned (10/13/18)
- 2019 Relay for Life meeting planned (10/13/18)
- Steele man dies from injuries following assault (10/13/18)
- Bragg City student named to Homecoming Court at Murray State (10/13/18)
- Lighthouse Church to celebrate 35th anniversary (10/13/18)
Kennett City Council 10-2-18
- FOOTBALL GLANCE: Sikeston at Kennett & Dexter at MaldenSeries History: Sikeston leads 58-8-1 Last Meeting: Sikeston won 37-30 in overtime Last Week: Kennett beat Malden 49-0; Sikeston beat NMCC 20-8 Notes: Sikeston has won 12 of the last 13 meetings and suffered its last loss to Kennett in 2007 during Kent Gibbs’ first year as head coach at Sikeston...
- Kennett volleyball team takes second in SEMO South Division Pool (10/16/18)1
- Kennet middle school girls basketball team takes on Campbell & South Pemiscot (10/16/18)
- Three inductees added to Kennett Athletic Hall of Fame (10/16/18)
- Gideon with Risco beats Clarkton in three-set thriller in Tri-County championship (10/15/18)
- Week 8 Malden Football Awards (10/15/18)
- Schedule set for SEMO Conference volleyball tournament (10/14/18)
- Kennett beats St. Pius X 5-0 in a Class 1 girls tennis sectional (10/13/18)
Staying regular, remaining healthy (10/16/18)These days, nothing is sacred, and modesty is out the window. I can remember when Eve Arden talked about the “cross-your heart” bras in the 1980s Playtex commercials, and a headless and armless torso was the model. Today, half-naked women parade across the television screen during prime time selling bras and panties, so when it comes to modesty, that’s out the window, so we can talk about anything—even constipation...
Beyond Self (10/13/18)Secular psychologists attempt to explain human behavior outside the existence of God. Limited by observation and study of the human body and familial/social circumstances, their diagnoses of behavioral dysfunction usually describe what we Christian know as the product of human sin nature inherited from Adam and Eve in their rebellion against God. ...
Johnny Stoker (10/16/18)Johnny “John” Stoker, 72, son of the late A.P. Stoker and Maxine (Fisher) Stoker was born October 7, 1946 in Kennett, Missouri and departed this life on October 13, 2018. John married Virginia...
Robert E. Bradley (10/16/18)Robert E. Bradley, 78, son of the late M.M. “Jeff” Bradley and Binnie (Rainbolt) Bradley was born January 1, 1940 in Morrilton, Ark., and departed this life on October 15, 2018. Robert married Betty...
Terry Truman Crawford (10/16/18)Terry Truman Crawford, 69, of Kennett, passed away October 14, 2018 in Kennett. McDaniel Funeral Service of Kennett will be in charge of the arrangements.
Sue E. Shaw (10/13/18)Sue Ellen Shaw, 73, of Malden, was born May 26, 1945 to Beulah Fulkerson Eaton and the late Warren Eaton, in Poplar Bluff, Missouri. She departed this life Sunday, October 7, 2018 at her residence in...
Addilyn Claire Gray (10/2/18)Zack and Emmalea Gray of Weston, W. Va., announce the birth of their daughter, Addilyn Claire Gray, born April 5, 2018, in Williamsport, Pa. She weighed 6 pounds and 7 ounces, and was 19 inches long. She is the granddaughter of Jerry and Keith Gray of Holcomb, and Jim and Pam Nelson of St. Francis, Ark...
MiscellaneousHouse For Sale 2007 Russell Kennett, MO. asking $10,000 573-344-5812
Help WantedThe Campbell R-II School District is seeking applicants for Maintenance/Bus Driver Applicant must have or be eligible to obtain A class B CDL drivers license with Passenger endorsement. Salary will be based on a dual pay rate. Benefits include medical and life insurance. Interested applicants may apply at the Superintendent’s office or call 573-246-2133 for more information.
MiscellaneousMr.C's on South Bypass 888-0220 Hours: Tues-Fri. 10:30am-2pm RE-OPEN at 3:30pm-6:30pm (Closed from 2pm-3:30) Dine In or Carry Out *****October Special***** 4 BBQ's $10.00 plus tax
Autos2017 NISSAN VERSA - Silver WOW! What a Bargain!! Like New! never been wrecked. 5 speed, a/c, cd player, bluetooth, special chrome package, fog lights, tilt wheel, dual power mirrors, black cloth interior, 30,000 miles, 10 year warranty or 200,000 miles. One of a Kind! Asking $8,995. Can be seen at 84 W. Motel in Kennett Ask for Juan.
Latest State & Nation News