February 24th Accident
Missourians urged to learn more about severe weatherJEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – An EF-3 tornado in North Carolina this month killed three people, injured 10 and damaged dozens of houses, reminding Americans on the approaching severe storm season. To...
Missouri AG: No charges in 2017 death of inmateO'FALLON, Mo. (AP) — Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt announced Friday that no charges will be filed in the 2017 death of Tory Sanders, a Black inmate at a rural jail who died under similar...
- Poplar Bluff man pleads guilty to gun theft
- Police describe 'chaotic scene' at American Legion Post shooting (2/27/21)
- MU celebrates Henry Kirklin with dedication of learning lab (2/27/21)
- Southeast planning to use pre-pandemic guidelines in fall (2/27/21)
- Sparklight to award $15,000 to help students "Dream Bigger" (2/27/21)
- Senator Hawley announces Blue-Collar Bonus: A pay raise for American workers (2/27/21)
- Saint Francis to hold vaccine clinics in Piedmont and Cape (2/27/21)
- Limbaugh laid to rest (2/27/21)1
- Doing things the 'United Way' (2/27/21)
- Early morning fire at Tire Plaza (2/27/21)1
Kennett City Council Jan. 19, 2021
- Third-quarter boosts Kelly to 59-48 win over Kennett in Class 4, District 1 Tournament
- 5 Redhawks 2 Watch 4: SEMO success starts with new QB
- Fresh faces crash the party at sectionals
- Southeast women win regular season finale, seeding secured for OVC Tournament (2/27/21)
- Electric start carries red hot Kennett girls basketball squad past Kelly 50-36 in C4D1 quarterfinal (2/27/21)
- State-ranked Thayer holds off Portageville 46-41 in C3D1 boys basketball championship (2/27/21)
- SEMO OL hoping simplicity equals success (2/26/21)
Blaming is not the answer (2/27/21)1Since the shootings at the Kennett American Legion occurred, I have been inundated with phone calls, emails and texts concerning the incident. Almost all of them involve blame. Who’s to blame? Citizens are demanding answers. There’s a lot of finger pointing going on folks, but I’m here to tell you that blaming is not the answer...
Counted as Your Righteousness (2/27/21)Last week’s Living in the Word column presented the Old Testament Reading for the First Week in Lent, according to the popular Three-Year Lectionary Series, Year B, with Abraham’s obedience to the command by Yahweh (God) for Abraham to sacrifice his beloved and only son, Isaac. ...
Crystal Collins (2/27/21)Crystal Dale Collins, the daughter of Timmy Damron and Viennie Williams Damron, was born Saturday, August 5, 1978 in Kennett. Crystal attended New Covenant Fellowship Church in Kennett. Ms. Collins...
Beth Hutchison (2/27/21)Elizabeth Ann “Beth” Hutchison, 64, of Hornersville, Missouri, passed away Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at St. Bernards Regional Medical Center in Jonesboro, Ark. She was born December 18, 1956 to...
Rosalind Grogan (2/27/21)Rosalind Pok Soon Lee Grogan, 89, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., formerly of Kennett, passed at her home Saturday, February 20, 2021. She was born to Chung Kun Lee and Mon Tsuchida April 21, 1931 in Hilo,...
Jharma Stone (2/27/21)Jharma Faye Stewart Stone, 92, of Senath, Mo., passed from this life Friday, February 19, 2021 at the Senath Nursing Center. Born March 29, 1928 in South Dunklin County, near Red Onion, Ark., she was...
MO AND ARHIRING FIBER SPLICERS OR TRAINEES DL AND CLEAN RECORD SEND CONTACT INFO CUCATV@AOL.COM
For RentHouse for Rent MALDEN 3 bedroom, 1 bath with carport ALL ELECTRIC no pets 573-675-3305 or 573-703-2972
Help WantedNOW HIRING Helena Agri, Senath, is now accepting applications for qualified CDL drivers. Full-time, Part-time and seasonal. Competitive pay, benefits available. Contact Eddie @ 573-738-2814
MiscellaneousALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS If you think you have a problem with alcohol and can't stop drinking. Give us a call,maybe we can help. The Kennett Group 573-823-6337 or 573-717-1591 District 8, Area 38 573-712-0333 district8aa.org
Latest State & Nation News