Wednesday Music Club honors past award recipientsThe November meeting of the Wednesday Music Club was a celebration of three different occasions:The 100th anniversary of the Missouri Federation of Music Clubs (1918-2018), the Parade of American...
Arbyrd hires part-time police officerThe Arbyrd City Council met for the November session on Tuesday. The City financials were presented to the board. All financials are on track. The yearly audit has been completed. The audit took...
- KRC host annual bowling tourney
- PCH makes donation to Piggott schools
- KMS students participate in helping families during holidays
- Lights of the Delta to open Monday
- Ridgeview Living Community celebrates Veteran's Day
- RLC residents enjoy Thanksgiving dessert bar
- Figgins nominated for John T. Belcher Memorial Scholarship
- Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes is underway (11/15/18)
- Your News, Your Day- Moscow Ballet Tryouts (11/15/18)
- Hagerman's Extreme Science Show visits Holcomb School (11/15/18)
Kennett City Council 11-6-18
- Kennett departs for St. Louis ahead of Saturday's Class 3 quarterfinal against Cardinal RitterThe Kennett football team enjoyed a sendoff ceremony Friday morning as it departed town. Kennett practiced on the high school field located at St. Louis University in downtown St. Louis Friday afternoon before returning to its motel Friday evening. Kennett plays Cardinal Ritter in a Class 3 quarterfinal Saturday at 1 p.m. at St. Louis University High School in St. Louis, Missouri...
- FOOTBALL GLANCE: Kennett at Cardinal Ritter (11/14/18)
- Malden beats Campbell 29-18 in BHC eighth grade girls basketball championship (11/14/18)
- Kennett edges Holcomb 24-22 in BHC seventh grade girls basketball championship (11/14/18)
- BOYS BASKETBALL PREVIEW: Clarkton hopes hunger sparks success (11/13/18)
- BOYS BASKETBALL PREVIEW: Gideon hopes offensive experience yields success (11/13/18)
- Kennett football team outlasts Park Hills 42-20 for first district title since 1986 (11/10/18)
- Class and district assignments released for boys and girls basketball (11/9/18)1
What's on your gratitude list? (11/17/18)1As Thanksgiving draws near I always like to share my thoughts on gratitude. Here’s a column I ran last year on gratitude. I’d like to share this again with you because it made such an impact on me. I hope you enjoy it and it helps you realize the significance of gratitude...
Happy Returns (11/17/18)In the traditional Church Year calendar, the focus in November is the end of the Church Age, the symbolic use of “1,000 years” or the time between Christ’s fulfillment of the Old Covenant by His substitution of His flesh for ours to free us from the consequences of our sins and His ultimate return. ...
Bill FlowersWilliam “Bill” Joseph Flowers, 76, of Malden, passed away November 12, 2018 at Southeast Hospital in Dexter. He was born October 4, 1942 in Carruth, the son of Dennis and Opal Lea Flowers. Bill was a...
Steven HenflingSteven Henfling, 55, of Kennett, passed away November 14, 2018 at his residence in Kennett. McDaniel Funeral Service of Kennett is in charge of the arrangements.
Hope R. Swinford (11/15/18)Hope Renee Swinford, of Gideon, was born January 18, 1966 to the late Harmon Swinford and Ila Christine Carter, in Poplar Bluff, and departed this life Sunday, November 11, 2018 at Gideon Care...
James B. McMillin (11/15/18)James Bennie McMillin, son of the late Chester and Martha (Pittman) McMillin, was born October 1, 1955 in Kennett, Missouri and departed this life November 12, 2018 at the age of 63 years. He is...
Shylor Brook Buchanan (11/8/18)Ben and Chantel Buchanan, of Holcomb, recently welcomed an addition to their family. Shylor Brook Buchanan was born October 30, 2018 weighing five pounds and eight ounces. Also welcoming Shylor home, is sibling Storie Blair Buchanan. Grandparents are Scott and Shawn Blake, and Buck and Pam Buchanan. Great-grandparents are Jerry and Sue Crane and Retha Blake...
For RentFOR RENT IN CAMPBELL 720 E. Martin 2 bdrm., 1 bath house For information, call 254-247-5745 or 254-247-5746
MiscellaneousFCC Behavioral Health is accepting sealed bids for a 2006 pewter colored Ford Taurus with 329,136 miles. Sealed bids can be dropped off at 925 State Route V V - Kennett, MO 63857
Legal NoticesTRUSTEE'S NOTICE OF SALE Because the Mortgagor defaulted on the payment of his Promissory Note, I, Johnny Dalton, Trustee, will sell the real estate which serves as security for the Promissory Note. 1. Description: Lots 8 and 9 in Block 20 of Second Addition to the City of Cardwell, Dunklin County, Missouri. 2. Address: 218 West Long Street, Cardwell, Missouri 63829. 3. Date of Deed of Trust: January 23, 2004. 4. Recorded: February 09, 2004 in Book TR 435, Page 743 in DunklinCounty,...
Music EquipmentFOR SALE 6-pc Drum Set Burgundy finish, bass drum, snare drum, (2) 13 in. mounted toms, (2) 16 in. floor toms, all stands, hardware and cymbals - $400 Payment terms available For info, call Joe Keene 573-888-7471
Latest State & Nation News