Powell Supply of Malden hosts annual Angel Christmas treeTis the season. The Christmas holiday season is upon us, therefore, it’s time to celebrate the birth of Christ and to honor him by giving back. That is why Powell Supply of Malden continues to host...
Leonard and Virgie's Place extends thank you to participants in fundraiserThe recent fundraiser for Leonard and Virgie’s Place was a success, according to Beverly Thomas. Thomas had sent out an S.O.S. Recently to ask the community for it’s help. Thomas, owner and operator...
- Pulliam organizes Toys for Tots fundraiser (11/20/18)
- Wednesday Music Club honors past award recipients (11/17/18)
- Arbyrd hires part-time police officer (11/17/18)
- KRC host annual bowling tourney (11/17/18)
- PCH makes donation to Piggott schools (11/17/18)
- KMS students participate in helping families during holidays (11/17/18)
- Lights of the Delta to open Monday (11/17/18)
- Ridgeview Living Community celebrates Veteran's Day (11/17/18)
- RLC residents enjoy Thanksgiving dessert bar (11/17/18)
- Figgins nominated for John T. Belcher Memorial Scholarship (11/17/18)
Kennett City Council 11-6-18
- BOYS BASKETBALL PREVIEW: Holcomb looks to play up-tempo styleHOLCOMB, Mo. - The Holcomb Hornets boys basketball program enters the 2018-19 season looking to play one way - Fast. “This year we are going to look to press, run-and-gun, and shoot 50 3’s a game if we can,” Holcomb basketball coach Chris Hahn said. “It sounds weird but I think our kids will have fun with it.”...
- BOYS BASKETBALL PREVIEW: Malden boys hope to compete with new group
- GIRLS BASKETBALL PREVIEW: Malden girls look to overcome youth
- Kennett girls basketball team beats Kelly 52-40 in season opener (11/19/18)
- Hayti football team beats Thayer 46-12 in Class 1 quarterfinal (11/19/18)
- Kennett football team drops Class 3 quarterfinal to unbeaten Cardinal Ritter 42-9 (11/17/18)1
- Kennett departs for St. Louis ahead of Saturday's Class 3 quarterfinal against Cardinal Ritter (11/16/18)
- FOOTBALL GLANCE: Kennett at Cardinal Ritter (11/14/18)
The importance of family (11/20/18)With Thanksgiving around the corner, a lot of people are being asked, “What are you thankful for?” This week’s column is on somewhat of a personal note because a lot of what I’m thankful for involves the seniors I work with and my own senior, my mom...
What's on your gratitude list? (11/17/18)1As Thanksgiving draws near I always like to share my thoughts on gratitude. Here’s a column I ran last year on gratitude. I’d like to share this again with you because it made such an impact on me. I hope you enjoy it and it helps you realize the significance of gratitude...
Betty A. King (11/20/18)Betty Ann King, 87, of Malden, daughter of Elson and Edna Dunscomb Provance, was born Sunday, May 24, 1931, in Clarkton, and departed this life Wednesday November 14, 2018 at Southeast HealthCare in...
Richard P. Edgington (11/20/18)Richard P. Edgington, II, 84 ,of Kennett died November 18, 2018 at Rector Nursing and Rehab in Rector, Ark. Richard was born to the late Otho and Loretta (Eggeman) Edgington September 1, 1934 in St....
Mary Kathleen Phillips (11/20/18)Mary Kathleen Phillips, 76, of Corpus Christi, Texas, formerly of Malden, passed away Saturday, Nov. 17, 2018. Bradshaw Funeral Home of Malden is in charge of arrangements.
Lyman Ellsworth Skyles (11/19/18)Lyman Ellsworth Skyles, 79, of St. James, Mo., passed away on Friday, November 16, 2018. Lyman was born June 16, 1939 in St. James, Mo., to the late Lyman J. and Edna W. (Gerren) Skyles.
Shylor Brook Buchanan (11/8/18)Ben and Chantel Buchanan, of Holcomb, recently welcomed an addition to their family. Shylor Brook Buchanan was born October 30, 2018 weighing five pounds and eight ounces. Also welcoming Shylor home, is sibling Storie Blair Buchanan. Grandparents are Scott and Shawn Blake, and Buck and Pam Buchanan. Great-grandparents are Jerry and Sue Crane and Retha Blake...
For RentFOR RENT IN CAMPBELL 720 E. Martin 2 bdrm., 1 bath house For information, call 254-247-5745 or 254-247-5746
MiscellaneousFCC Behavioral Health is accepting sealed bids for a 2006 pewter colored Ford Taurus with 329,136 miles. Sealed bids can be dropped off at 925 State Route V V - Kennett, MO 63857
Music EquipmentFOR SALE 6-pc Drum Set Burgundy finish, bass drum, snare drum, (2) 13 in. mounted toms, (2) 16 in. floor toms, all stands, hardware and cymbals - $400 Payment terms available For info, call Joe Keene 573-888-7471
MiscellaneousFOR SALE New 23,000 btu Kerosene Heater asking $75 Call 573-888-2505
Latest State & Nation News