Semo Drug honors couple for years of serviceYour News ... Your Day
Kennett Police Officer receives honor1Kennett Police Officer Landon Stewart was honored Tuesday evening at the Kennett City Council meeting, where the council learned just how outstanding this man in uniform is. Captain Rick Groves with...
- Honors awarded at Kennett City Council meeting (8/17/17)
- 2-vehicle accident at Hwy. 25/Ely intersection (8/17/17)1
- McCaskill to hold Town Hall in Kennett (8/17/17)
- Arbyrd Cotton Pickin Festival coming soon (8/17/17)
- Senath council discusses grants and firefighter training (8/17/17)
- Local restaurant receives damage (8/17/17)
- Kennett Early Learning Center conducting evening registration (8/16/17)
- Kennett OAKS participates in Paper Plate Campaign (8/15/17)
- Cardwell citizens speaks out on concerns (8/15/17)
- Missouri Peach Fair kicks off this week (8/15/17)
Kennett City Council-8.1.17
- Volleyball Preview: Loaded Malden volleyball program eyes elusive district title (8/15/17)
- Over 12K raised at inaugural Holcomb Education Foundation Golf Tournament (8/12/17)
- Kennett holds annual Gatorade Game at Metz Cherry Stadium (8/10/17)
- Mission Accomplished: Over $5K raised at second annual Kennett Athletics Booster Club Golf Tournament (8/10/17)
- Volleyball Preview: Holcomb looks to make noise with new coach (8/10/17)
Worms a Million (8/12/17)The area is experiencing a flush of ‘worms with many legs’. These are not worms at all but more closely related to shrimp. Millipedes and centipedes are identified by looking at the legs on their bodies. Centipedes contain a pair of legs per segment while millipedes contain two pair of legs per segment. In general centipedes are fast moving while millipedes are more likely to roll up if disturbed...
It’s not Simon Who Says (8/12/17)You might have read about University of California, Berkeley’s recent cancellation of an appearance and book signing event featuring secular fundamentalist speaker and author Richard Dawkins. The reason for disallowing Dawkins’ presence on their campus is because Dawkins has said some things in the past that was critical of Islam, which is an absolute no-no among the “progressives”. ...
Mary Frances McDonald (8/17/17)Mary Frances McDonald, 76, of Red Bay, Ala., formerly of Clarkton, passed away Friday, August 11 at Generations of Red Bay ini Red Bay, Ala. Bradshaw Funeral Home of Malden is in charge of...
Juanita Beauton Cain (8/17/17)Juanita Beauton Cain, 87, of Malden, passed away Monday, August 14, at her residence in Malden. Landess Funeral Home of Malden is in charge of arrangements.
Mae A. Crowe (8/15/17)Mae A. Crowe, daughter of the late Norman Jones Robbins and Eula Pearl Teeter Robbins, was born Jan. 31,1927 in Tupelo, Miss., and departed this life Aug. 14, 2017 at the age of 90 years. Survivors...
James Murrell Willett (8/12/17)James Murrell Willett, son of Paul Dennis and Libby (Akers) Dennis was born March 31, 1959 in Kennett, Missouri and departed this life on August 9, 2017 at the age of 58. James married Kathy Frazer...
General*****ESTATE SALE***** Saturday, August 19th at 7am-? 1711 Dalton Ave. Kennett Huel & Marjorie Jackson selling 50 Years worth of possessions Household items, couch, bedroom suites, dishwasher, washer & dryer, fridge, table & chairs, etc. Shed items- saws & other items, too much to list.
GeneralYARD SALE Saturday 19th 7a.m.-??? 25851 Cty Rd 435 Holcomb Furniture, household items, & tools
Legal NoticesNOTICE OF SUCCESSOR TRUSTEES SALE WHEREAS, Edward Redger Cunningham and Barbara Cunningham, husband and wife, by a certain Deed of Trust dated February 18, 2010 and recorded in the Recorder's office for Dunklin County, Missouri, in Book 519 at Page 676, conveyed to Raymond L. DePriest, Trustee, the following described real estate, situated in the County of Dunklin, State of Missouri, to-wit: TRACT I The Northeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (NW 1/4 NW 1/4) of Section 11, Township 20...
Help WantedKENNETT SCHOOL DISTRICT #39 is currently seeking applications for custodians. Interested applicants may apply at the Superintendent’s Office located at 510 College Avenue. Kennett District #39 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Latest State & Nation News