- Kennett Police Reports
- County Commission answers questions regarding hospital tax propositions at Town Hall meeting in Malden (7/14/18)
- Arbyrd City Council discusses juveniles and curfews (7/14/18)
- McCaskill report shows 1.6 billion Opioid doses entered Missouri from 2012-2017, SE Missouri among hardest hit regions (7/14/18)
- KHD asks for help in identifying suspects (7/14/18)
- Town Hall meetings being held to discuss hospital tax (7/12/18)
- Rev. Stewart-Allen Clark: Bringing a message of hope to Malden (7/12/18)
- Hornersville 4th of July Celebration (7/12/18)
- Rotary Big Bird Bingo Aug. 3 (7/12/18)
- KHD desperately needs donations (7/12/18)
Kennett City Council 6-19-18
- Malden takes second Semoball Cup in three yearsThree one-run victories during a state championship run and a few inches in track and field vaulted Malden to the top of the 2018 Semoball Cup standings. The Green Wave claimed the Cup for a second time in three years, edging defending champ Notre Dame in the closest finish of the five-year award presented Saturday night at the Semoball Awards...
- Kennett swimmer Harrison Rhew qualifies for Junior Olympics (7/14/18)
- Local golfers compete in second annual Holcomb Education Foundation 4-Person Golf Scramble (7/13/18)1
- Kennett basketball shootout schedule altered Saturday (7/13/18)
- Kennett set to host summer basketball scrimmages July 12-14 (7/11/18)
- Kennett wins sixth straight swim meet (7/11/18)
- Holcomb Education Foundation Golf Scramble set for Friday at Kennett Country Club (7/10/18)
- Ultimate Baseball qualifies for regional with second place finish at Sr. Babe Ruth State Tournament (7/8/18)
Seniors, beating the heat (7/17/18)The “Dog Days of Summer” are here and when you thought it couldn’t get any hotter, it does, and seniors over 65 are the most vulnerable to dehydration and heat stroke. So, with heat indexes in triple digits, it is important for everyone to pay attention to the time they spend outside, the thermometer inside, and most importantly, pay attention to senior neighbors, family members, or clients...
This and That (7/14/18)This has been another fast paced week at the DDD. We strive to provide a newspaper with a wide variety of local stories. Stories that inform, educate and update the community on local events and personalities. Hopefully, we’re accomplishing this. This week we’ve featured stories on a local minister that provides a column for the paper every Saturday...
Ellen Yvonne RowtonEllen Yvonne Green Rowton, the daughter of Robert Clinton Green and Alma Durden Green was born November 19, 1930 and passed away July 10, 2018. Ellen married Henry Earl (Bob) Rowton on October 25,...
Buford SnipesBuford Snipes of Sikeston, formerly of Holcomb, passed away Sunday, July 15, 2018. Ponder Funeral Home in Sikeston are in charge of arrangements.
Elma HainElma Hain, 93, of Parma, passed away Saturday, July 14, 2018, at her residence. Bradshaw Funeral Home of Malden is in charge of arrangements.
Bruce RedwineBruce Redwine, 93, of Poplar Bluff, passed away on Monday, July 9, 2018 at Westwood Hills in Poplar Bluff. He was born on August 31, 1924 to Horace and Pearle Redwine in Maynard, Ark. Bruce graduated...
Legal NoticesTRUSTEE'S SALE IN RE: Michael A. Truelove, a single person Trustee's Sale: For default in payment of debt and performance of obligation secured by Deed of Trust executed by Michael A. Truelove, a single person dated September 1, 1998 and recorded in the Office of the Recorder of Deeds of Dunklin County, Missouri in Book 357, Page 548 the undersigned Successor Trustee, at the request of the legal holder of said Note will on Thursday, August 9, 2018 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and...
City Real EstatePRICE REDUCED 1814 Allison St.-Miles Richardson Subdivision Kennett, 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, master suite & laundry room on main level, large living room & family room, formal dining room, 3 bedrooms on 2nd level w/large bathroom, lots of storage, 2 car garage & a separate single car garage on property, new stainless appliances & quartz counters in kitchen, updated bathrooms, all new windows in 2017, large 2 tier deck, membership & community swimming pool next door. Call American Elite...
MiscellaneousFISH SHACK USA Farm Raised Catfish Carry-out every THURSDAY & FRIDAY 11:00-1:00 & 4:30-7:00 407 First St. Kennett 573-344-2920 or 344-0251 MP Cannon
For Rent3 bedroom, 1 bath, Apartment for rent. Located at 404 Beaton $550 month & $550 dep. Call for appointment 573-344-5552
Latest State & Nation News