- From the Vaults- First Street (3/19/19)1
- D.A.R.E. graduation held at South School (3/19/19)
- Senath-Hornersville Elementary Honor Roll and Perfect Attendance (3/19/19)
- Police searching for 'armed and dangerous' suspect (3/19/19)
- Sikeston woman charged with arson (3/19/19)
- Blytheville Police Department joins forces to make several arrests Saturday (3/19/19)
- Caruthersville native pleads guilty in Medicaid fraud case (3/19/19)
- Mims retires from Cotton Boll Sheltered Workshop after 42 years (3/19/19)
- City Light Gas & Water receives 100% for safety and loss control (3/19/19)1
- Arbyrd Council meets and celebrates Mayor for a Day (3/16/19)
Kennett Candidates for Mayor Debate 3-11-19
Kennett City Council 3-5-19
- Kennett softball beats Dyersburg 5-4 in walk-off fashionKENNETT, Mo. - The Kennett Indians softball team let an early 3-0 lead slip away but still managed to beat the visiting Dyersburg Trojans 5-4 Tuesday afternoon at Indian Park. Kennett No. 6 hitter Adelynn Nelson collected a game-tying RBI hit in the bottom of the fifth inning and delivered once again with a game-winning RBI hit in the bottom of the seventh inning to seal a walk-off win for Kennett...
- Kennett golf team places second at opening quad (3/19/19)
- Kennett baseball falls victim to Poplar Bluff rally 6-4 (3/19/19)
- Kennett softball wins home opener against Portageville 10-0 (3/19/19)
- Kennett baseball opens season with wins against Charleston & Neelyville (3/19/19)
- Holcomb baseball team splits opener (3/19/19)
- GOLF PREVIEW: Kennett looks for repeat district title (3/18/19)
- TRACK PREVIEW: Kennett hopes to benefit from depth (3/17/19)
Getting rid of the spare tire (3/19/19)Third in a series for National Nutritional Month It is amazing how the body was created, literally, to tell us what is good and bad for it. Unlike animals, humans have a tendency to eat what hurts them without a thought to what it is doing to their body. ...
Boredom in Youth (3/16/19)What to do with our youth? Itís a question that has been asked many times over throughout the years. It even came up as a priority issue in the recent mayoral candidate forum. I received a letter from a valued subscriber last week that touched on this subject...
James Morgan, Sr. (3/19/19)James Morgan, Sr., 82, of Malden, passed away Saturday, March 16, 2019, at his residence in Malden. Bradshaw Funeral Home of Malden is in charge of arrangements.
Brenda Dameron (3/19/19)Brenda Lou McCormick Dameron, 58, the daughter of the late Woodrow McCormick and Freda Killian McCormick, was born Sunday, July 2, 1961 in Kennett. Ms. Dameron died Monday, March 11, 2019 at her home...
Betty White (3/14/19)Betty White, 72, of Gideon, passed away Tuesday, March 12, 2019, at her residence in Gideon. Bradshaw Funeral Home of Malden is in charge of arrangements.
David L. Carter (3/14/19)David L. Carter, 80, of West Bend, Wis., passed away Friday, March 8, 2019 at Gideon Care Center in Gideon. Landess Funeral Home of Campbell is in charge of arrangements.
Lennon Kate Gilmore (3/16/19)Neely Harris and Shawn Gilmore announce the birth of their daughter, Lennon Kate Gilmore, born January 8, 2019. She weighed five pounds and six ounces. Grandparents are Belinda Coleman of Poplar Bluff, Patti Miller Harris of Dexter, Mike Harris of Campbell, and Bobby Gilmore of Cape Girardeau...
Jolie Lavene Combs (3/14/19)Roger and Melissa Combs, of Kennett, announce the birth of their daughter, Jolie Lavene Combs, born December 15, 2018 at St. Bernards Medical Center in Jonesboro, Ark. Jolie was born at 8:11 a.m. She weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz., and was 21 inches long. Grandparents are the late James Combs; Floyd and Jolene Ellsworth of Novinger, Mo.; and Allen and Julie Haney of Beech Grove, Ark...
Legal NoticesNOTICE OF TRUSTEE'S SALE For default in the payment of debt secured by a deed of trust executed by Randy W Parker and Anna M Parker, dated September 13, 2016, and recorded on September 13, 2016, Document No. 2016R2733, in Book No. 2016, at Page 2733 in the Office of the Recorder of Deeds, Dunklin County, Missouri, the undersigned Trustee will on April 15, 2019, at 1:30 PM, at the Front Door of the Dunklin County Courthouse, Kennett, Missouri, sell at public vendue to the highest bidder for...
Part time associate Sears Hometown store, Malden MoPart time associate. Initial duties include unloading trucks, dressing out appliances and tractors, customer service and sales. Regular Sunday hours of 11 to 4. Some weekday hours. Can grow into full time.
Wells Lawn Care and junk removalSpring is near We here for your lawn/garden clean up needs: Mowing/weed eat Tilling for flower beds and garden spots Leaves raking or mulching Brush trimming and removal Plant flowers and seeds Hauling services such as Old furniture...
Free for the TakingFREE Large poultry house 25' x 125' has lots of good tin, 2x6 runners and cross ties. Refundable cleanup deposit required. 573-888-4026
Latest State & Nation News