The Dunklin County Health Department received flu vaccines and is planning a series of flu clinics throughout Dunklin County.
Clinic dates and times include:
Friday, October 12
* Campbell Nutrition Center - 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
* Malden Nutrition Center - 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
* Malden Community Center - 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Thursday, October 18
* Senath City Hall - 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
* Hornersville Commun-ity Center - 10:45 a.m. to 12-noon.
* Cardwell Community Center - 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Flu shots are also available at the Dunklin County Health Department, 410 Teaco Road in Kennett, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Dunklin Count Health Department will bill Medicaid and Medicare, however, attendees must bring their card or private pay clients, the cost will be $15 or $20 based on income.
For more information, call (573) 888-9008.