A total of 55 entries were accepted in the Azalea Garden Club sponsored competition, with a number of ribbons being awarded for various submissions.
A list depicting the winners was presented by the organization as follows:
1: Anita Blackmon also won the following:
* First place, Rio Samba, Garden of the World, Ginger, Magic Carousel, Hot Cocoa, Chipper, Ginger, Sunny Dew,
* Second place, Garden of the world spray, Moonstone, Old Smoothie, Peace, Touch of Class, Magic Carousel Miniature, Magic Carousel spray, Queen Elizabeth, Cecile, Brunner, Fragrant Cloud, Olypiad, Collection, and Abraham Darby,
* Third Place, Crimson Glory, Garden Party, Moonstone fully open.
2: Scott and Cindy Tutor won the following:
* First place, Mr. Lincoln, Rio Samba, Eclipse, Gypsy, Melodie Perfume, Red Radazz Knock- Out, Pink Knock- Out, Rio Samba fully open, Red Radazz Knock- Out fully open, Collection.
* Second place, JFK, Granada, Mr. Lincoln.
* Third place, Melodie Perfume spray, St. Patrick, Queen Elizabeth, Oklahoma, Gene Boerner.
3: Kennett Fire Department won the following:
* Second place, Oklahoma, Chrysler Imperial, Pink Peace, Taboo.
* Third place, Pink Peace, Taboo.
4: Gabriella Garcia won the following:
* First place, Red Knock- Out
* Second place, Intrigue, Intrigue spray
5: Charlie Jones won the following:
* First place, Sunbright and Outrageous
6: Bennye Wheeler won the following:
* First place, Oregold
7: Rita Redman won the following:
* First place, Tropicana spray
* Second Place, Tropicana, Pink Delight, Mr. Lincoln, Red Knock- Out
* Thrid place, Our Lady of Guadalupe.
The event was judged by Mike Nagy, who has been judging the Rose Show for six consecutive years.