High: 42°F ~ Low: 15°F
Friday, Mar. 6, 2015
Cali Living by CBHine -- You know you're in Southern California if...Posted Monday, April 28, 2008, at 9:03 AM
So as not to be outdone by all the Redneck, Hillbilly, and Texan jokes, somebody came up with this. I have to say, its funny but honestly some of its true too...... I'll let you be the judge....
You know you're from Southern California if:
1. Your coworker has 8 body piercings and none are visible.
2. You make over $300,000 and still can't afford a house.
3. You take a bus and are shocked at two people carrying on a conversation in English.
4. Your child's 3rd-grade teacher has purple hair, a nose ring, and is named Flower.
5. You can't remember .. . . is pot illegal?
6. You've been to a baby shower that has two mothers and a sperm donor.
7. You have a very strong opinion about where your coffee beans are grown, and you can taste the difference between Sumatran and Ethiopian.
8. You can't remember .. . . is pot illegal?
9. A really great parking space can totally move you to tears.
10. Gas costs $1.00 per gallon more than anywhere else in the U.S.
11. Unlike back home, the guy sitting in Starbucks at 8:30 a.m . wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses who looks like George Clooney really IS George Clooney ..
12. Your car insurance costs as much as your house payment.
13. You can't remember .. . . is pot illegal?
14.. It's barely sprinkling rain and there's a report on every news station: 'STORM WATCH.'
15. You pass an elementary school playground and the children are all busy with their cell phones or Ipods.
16. It's barely sprinkling rain outside, so you leave for work an hour early to avoid all the weather-related accidents.
17. HEY!!!! Is pot illegal????
18. Both you AND your dog have therapists, psychics, personal trainers and cosmetic surgeons.
19. The Terminator is your governor.
20. If you drive illegally, they take your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they want to give you one.
Showing most recent comments first
[Show in chronological order instead]